Note: Preliminary sizing estimates can be done remotely with an informal, introductory call.
IBM’s LinuxONE system is an excellent option for running demanding, mission-critical applications. Why?
- Ultimate uptime – Downtime is virtually eliminated.
- Mainframe-grade processors on a Linux Platform – consolidate hundreds of x86 cores onto a single platform while staying on the Linux flavor of your choice.
- Hardware Data Compression – Accelerating performance and reducing storage requirements.
- Data Security – Pervasive encryption means applications and data all in one end-to-end, “everywhere-encrypted” system.
- Integrate seamlessly into your hybrid multi-cloud infrastructure.
Scalability – Expand and grow seamlessly.
- Cost – Application licensing costs may be substantially reduced by running on fewer, more powerful and efficient cores.
The benefits of a mainframe-caliber system – performance, security, scalability – no longer require managing a closed, proprietary OS. LinuxONE can integrate into your current Linux environment with little to no disruption.
Contact us for more information!